Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'Walking' with daddy's help



I've been trying to get some videos posted on this blog and finally have had some time to do it (plus a little cooperation from the computer which wasn't letting me at first). Mikey loves standing up, even though he can't on his own yet. He'll even start 'walking' when he's in the mood, and we were able to catch it on video this time. This was taken November 30, which makes him 6 and a half weeks old here. What an amazing little guy! He tries so hard:) We're having so much fun with him. Oh, and for the record, at the end of this clip when Lena cuts me off at 'You are such a little...' the next word I said was doll.

3 comments:

  1. I can't beleive how big he's getting! And to see him that solid with his legs and keeping his head up up and everything, that's so cool!!! He seems like so much fun! I love the video... keep posting more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute video. How sweet to see my son playing with his son. An emotional moment!

    ReplyDelete