Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mikey's first trip to the US

Ok, so I finally get around to updating this blog and get halfway through attaching pictures and it stops working for me... oh well. I'll try to get the other half of the US trip on here another day, and after that I'll try to get some newer pics of Mikey's first birthday and haircut. Haven't blogged so long that I forgot how to do some things so I'm keeping it simple - couldn't figure out how to make the picture up top smaller and I'm not going to worry about commenting each picture, just a couple of things to point out, cuz they're all good:) Probably could have filled a whole album with the pics Lena took at Thanksgiving Point - what a beautiful place. Also, I love the picture of Mikey asleep while I'm wearing him when we went hiking in the Uintas - it looks like he has a halo around him:) I alway knew baby's got special protection from above when they're sleeping, and now we have it on camera. Too bad one of my favorite pics didn't make it into this half, too. It's so dynamic! It's Mikey with Kevin at Dru's birthday and Mikey's about to let go of the mask Kevin's wearing and it's about to snap in his face... oh wait, I just got that to go through. Here it is. I love the expression on their faces. Kevin knows what's coming and you can only wonder if Mikey knows what he's doing:) Anyway, thanks everyone for making our trip great!










































1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of him getting adrink out of the drinking fountain!! :) And I also love the one with you and the kids on the swing!

    ReplyDelete