Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daddy taking care of Mikey







Here are a few pics of me taking care of Mikey, changing his diaper and what not. Lena takes great pictures! I've got this trick I do sometimes when he gets fussy and my hands are busy - I put his binky backwards in my mouth and give it to him like a kiss while talking to him. The trick is to talk with clenched teeth so we don't drop it and to distract him from whatever's making him fussy. (I posted the pics backwards on accident - sorry if it looks like I'm taking his binky away from him and making him cry. Reminds me of the Simpsons where Homer spent Bart's childhood savings to buy paparazzi pics (ala Michael Jackson) of him droping Bart from a balcony. Homer: "When you look at the pics backwards, I look like a hero catching you":)


2 comments:

  1. Oh man Nate he is so dang cute!! It looks like he is getting so big! you've got yourselves a little "Chunker" I LOVE it!! My favorite pic is the one of you changing his diaper, the way he is looking up at you smiling is so dang cute! SO Mom told me you got the second package ( the one with some of Druws clothes) I hope you they fit! Let me know how you like them!!

    ReplyDelete