Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First walk outside













Today it's been 2 weeks since we brought Mikey home from the hospital. This means that we've got the go ahead to take him outside and walk around our neighborhood. We were lucky because the sun came out (haven't seen it in more than a week) but it was pretty chilly - minus 1 degree celsius (or about 30 F.) so we had to bundle up and we didn't go very far. Here he is getting ready to go outside, a pic of the Orthodox church by our apartment, Lena standing in front of the Moscow River and a shot of our apartment building. (PS I could use some advice for making this blog a bit better... I see a lot of you have music, cool backgrounds, etc. on your blogs. I can't even get the pics I want in the right order yet and lable each pic seperately)










2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh nate, he is so dang cute. It seems like he is getting cutter and cutter by the day. If you go into my blog, down at the bottom you will see right underneath my "family & friends" you will see "sites I love" and click on "cutest blogs" and when you go into that site and choose a background it will tell you exactly how to put on a background. HOpe that helps and that is the same way to put on music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I'm glad the sun was shinig so you were able to go out and enjoy a nice little walk! About the whole blog thing, Emily is the PRO so I would ask he if you have any questions. She helped me get my blog started. I know for the music you go to www.playlist.com and sign up. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete