Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some random pics. Oh so cute!
















Here are some random pics of Michael taken recently. I haven't got around to reformating this blog yet, but since it's been a while since I last updated, I decided to make a bunch of entries today, this being the fourth and last one I'm doing. Three of these pics are him in his swing in which he's sleeping as I type, although they were taken a few days ago. One of him is him sleeping in his crip with his hands up and under my blanket that was made for me in Australia when I was a baby that mom so kindly sent over here. There's one of him getting all bundled up and dozing off before going outside today. And the top one in his striped outfit I took literally just a few minutes before doing these entries. (Although I had to take a break between entries to help out with bath time:) We love being with our little teddy bear! Anyway, enjoy the pics!





1 comment: